Sunday 11 September 2016

I'M PREGNANT,NOT MARRIED,AND MY PARENTS ARE VERY STRICT!

Please post this for me and hide my identity,I am a young lady of 18 years,and i'm in 300 level in a university, my boyfriend is 23 years old and a 500 level student of the same university...
Two months ago,I went to visit him,and we had sex..He disvirgined me that day!
Last week,I noticed that my boobs increased,so i bought a pregnancy kit,
and it was positive,I was very scared to tell my boyfriend. yesterday,I gathered the strength to tell him,and he said I should not abort the baby that he is ready to take responsibility, immediately he gave me 20k,I have been crying since I discovered about the pregnancy,my parents are strict and they must not know about it,they try their best to take care of my needs, I don't want to stop schooling a well...
please advice me....insults are welcome.

Source: SFS WITH AYO

No comments: