Friday 16 September 2016

IS THERE A POSSIBILITY OF MY BOYFRIEND TO RETURN TO ME?? PLEASE ADVICE


I have a problem. I have been dating a particular guy for 3yrs. In that 3yrs,he had no job and yet was a graduate. I took care of his feeding and do send him money..

I was cheating on him to pay all his bills, and he knew I was cheating to get the money..
we were always having issues and fights but he loved me and I loved him too. 
We both introduced ourselves to our families, he visited my family house and I visited his parents too.
Just in january he started dating his EX girlfriend's cousin, which I later found out. I tried making him back off but he said he can only back off when he sees a change in my behaviour. I tried being cool but later found out he was still with her so I broke up with him.
The new girl is just a 22yrs girl..
Do you think he would ever come back to me? Or what do you advice me? Because i still love him.

1 comment:

Slim Shaddy said...

My advice is ; move on. It might be hard but you don't have to keep hoping on him. If after all you sacrificed to make him comfortable and happy he still cheated without remorse, then don't force anything. Allow him to be himself. And you , why did you cheat to suport a guy