Monday 3 February 2014

Atiku Abubakar Quote On Why He Is Dumping PDP For APC.



I don't know what is going on with Nigerian politics but it looks like there is a silent agreement to empty the ruling party of its members....All the politicians seem to be packing their luggage and heading to APC.

Ex vice president Atiku Abubakar is the latest to decamp from ruling party PDP to APC.
What is going on?
Anyways read his reasons on why he is leaving PDP for APC.


''My decision may not satisfy some of my friends and associates. In the end, however, I have to put the interest of our country first. This country has done so much for me personally and it deserves all that we can do to help rebuild it and serve our people better. Following this extensive consultative process, I have, therefore, decided to cast my lot with the APC, a party of change committed to the improvement of the lives of our people and to the continued existence and development of Nigeria as one indivisible country. My resignation letter as a member of the PDP will be delivered to the party tomorrow''.

No comments: