Friday 16 September 2016

CONFUSED WITH MY GIRLFRIEND'S ATTITUDE..KINDLY ADVICE PLEASE

Hello Aunty Ayo, Good evening. Many thanks to you for your inestimable effort on this wonderful page, 
I have been a fan of this page and i deem it necessary that i bring forth my own relationship problem, though i want my identity hidden.
It's one year into our relationship, it's a distant one.
I reside at Abuja while she's at Lagos, it happened that she visited me last two weeks ago. While lying down with her,her phone ranged and she picked up.
Due to how close we were, i overheard the guy call her "mylove,did you later travelled and how is your village people ? Before she hanged the call i heard the response "yes sir" when the guy said that she should come back in time because he is missing her. I did not bother to question her!
Today i called her on phone but she did not pick so i decided to come online, there i met her and gave her a chat which she replied, i asked if she did not see my missed calls and she said she did but could not take calls as she was in a meeting with her sister and brother in law..
I was like asking her what sort of meeting is she having that could make her to be online at the same time? which is to say,cant the chat not wait? or is the person she is chatting with more important than the meeting she was having? if at all it was a meeting...

I'm confused because she's changed of recent.

(SFS with Ayo)

No comments: