Sunday 11 September 2016

HE WANTS TO CALL OF HIS WEDDING BECAUSE OF ME..

Good day Ayo, I'm sure you are fine and thanks also for this wonderful platform, keep it up. Please post and hide my identity.
I will be a chief bridesmaid for a close friend of mine in two weeks, though I live very far away and didn't really know the guy she will be marrying;not until I met him three days ago and ever since then,this guy kept disturbing me for a serious relationship..

He told me that immediately he saw me, his whole world changed,At first I laughed it off not until it became a serious issue when he told me that he wants to call of the wedding, because he has found true love which is me,
I'm in shock here because i have not seen this kind of thing before.

Should I tell my friend what's going on?  I even threatened him with this and he said I should go on that he doesn't care. I think I like this guy too but I can't do this to my friend at all, I'm not that kind of a person, what else should I do? Please help with good advice as this is making me shed tears daily.

source: Ayosblog

No comments: