Thursday 15 September 2016

should i halt the wedding according to my mum's wish?? or continue??






Dear Ayo, I have been following your blog for quite sometime now, please post and keep me posted.
I and my boyfriend have been dating for two years now, though we have our ups and and down but we are still good together,  he works and I work too.
Three months ago, he proposed to me and I accepted, and we have already started preparing for our wedding and then,he lost his job..
it was known and obvious to everyone in my family..the problem now is that I'm willing to bring out the 900 thousand in my account to assist him but my mum won't allow me do that because she knows everything about me.
She has refused bluntly, she said its either I wait till he gets another job to foot the wedding bills or I quit, else she won't support me again.
I am at a dieing point now and your good advise can help, thanks.

SFS with Ayo

No comments: