Thursday 15 September 2016

TRUE LIFE EXPERIENCE

Ayo,it is with great joy and happiness that I wish to share my little story on Ayosblog true life experience. Please post immediately you get this.

I married my husband as a young girl and he too was a young guy still hustling but nevertheless, I loved him like I love my life,and I decided to go through the journey of life with him because of love.
10 years together, we have three kids,
Ayo,if you go to my former area today and ask of me, they will tell you that I suffered so much. The driving job my husband did then, the bus was collected from him from the owner after sometimes and that brought change of hell into  my home.
I had to cater for my husband and three kids altogether because he was always staying at home doing nothing. I do go to the bush to cut some fire woods and sell to people that roast fish and crayfish, I was able to maintain my kids and husband with this firewood job.
Two years into this job,a big whitlo attacked my right hand that I almost died,but with this whitlo hand, my husband was not moved and helping at all, I still used this hands to go and fetch firewood for sale;if not my family will be in hunger. 
A year later,  one morning, my husband packed all my loads and threw us out  that I am the cause of his misfortune and joblessness,and that I should go away with my kids. People in my area came out to beg, some cried but my husband refused all the pleadings. I had to stay with someone for sometime in other to gather myself, then I left the area finally.
In three months and luckily for me,someone saw my sufferings and introduced me to a a bigger selling of wood business and that was how I got my breakthrough .
AYO, Today; I can boast of different houses and cars and my kids are all doing fine, I heard later that when I left, my husband shipped in a single mother of three kids into his apartment and they lived together. He has been begging me but I don't need him for anything anymore. 
Women,  please take your stand!

Source: SFS with Ayo

No comments: