Tuesday 13 September 2016

COULD IT BE THAT HE IS IMPOTENT?


Hello Ayosblog fans, I have a serious problem that's giving me concern and I will like to get some good advises here.
I have been dating this guy for one year now, cool and very good guy and we planned on getting married soon,
as the both of us are ready, we are Christians though.

My pain now is that I love my boyfriend so much and I always want to appreciate
all the good things he has been doing for me by having sex with him,but he refuses! saying it is on our wedding night. Not that he is a pastor o,just a normal Christian. This guy takes care of me than my parents..he gives me extra 5,000 everyday and he doesn't miss it!
I have tried talking to him about this but no changes,and I'm now scared because I don't know what I will meet in future when we eventually get married ..No romance too at all and I'm not a virgin..
please advice a sister I beg you all.

Source: SFS with Ayo

No comments: