Tuesday 13 September 2016

TRUE LIFE EXPERIENCE


Dear Ayo, keep up the good work, wonderful blog you have in here. Share this under the true life experience,  it really made me confused about life up till date.

I'm 29 years old now, 10 years ago when I was in the university, I was opportuned to pick between two guys for a serious relationship,
one was a graduate without a constant job while the other was a bus conductor and not a graduate,
just a school certificate holder. I quickly fling the bus conductor away after all his pleadings, and I went for the graduate because I saw a very bright future in him and I believed we are good for each other as I was about to soon be a graduate too.
Immediately I finished from the university, this conductor guy came to beg me again but I refused and told him that I have a better person now so he left. Not quite long after that when I was waiting for youth service, I became pregnant for my graduate boyfriend and I almost died from beatings, hunger, and all sort of abuses from him. He beat me one day when I was six months gone into the pregnancy that I thought I won't wake up again into this world. I had the baby and he abandoned us.
Last two years, I received a call from an International number and to my surprised, it was the bus conductor guy. He has travelled to America, I later heard from a source that he is making it big now... Ever since then, I can't stop crying. I kept thinking how could I have accepted a bus conductor in the first place, gosh! I had to block him on all social networks when I realised that I can't bear it. because he didn't tell me he wants anything with me again. I have realised now that because he is a graduate doesn't guarantee he is a better man for you than a non graduate.

Source: SFS with Ayo

No comments: