Monday 12 September 2016

HOW DO I MAKE MY MUM STAY....


Ayo kindly post this for me and hide my identity. 
My mum and dad have been married for 20years now, mum is 40,while dad is 43years old,and never for once have I seen the both of them fight each other.

Last month, a staff from my dad's company was given a query by the manager of our company

and the woman ran to my mum to help him beg my dad because whatever the manager reports to my dad will be his final decision. According to my mum, the way the woman was shedding tears,hence why she decided to help her..
she called the woman to meet her up and drove her to my dad's office to beg,but unknown to them,the manager has already reported to my dad.. when they got there, immediately they entered dad's office and greeted, dad slapped my mum and beat her mercilessly saying how dare my mum bring that woman to his office. 
The issue is that the woman didn't come to work for two days, no prior notice, but the woman said she took ill for the two days and couldn't call anyone as she was unconscious.
Now, dad is not begging her and mum is moving her things gradually to where I don't know.... 
Please what should I do about this? 

Source: SFS with Ayo

No comments: